Favorite Shot of 2018

Here's a photo of the Art Director of Fresh Watta here in Vegas. Really nice guy, let me take a photo of him at an event Soul State was a part of at the venue. Turned out to be my favorite shot of 2018, but it was technically a few hours before 2019 started. It's also my favorite shot of 2019, maybe ever? I just love his mask and the contrast of the yellow neon lights bouncing off the gems of his mask and refracting off his white suit. I love everything about this photo.

10 comments:

  1. What is the mask made of? Is there meaning behind completely hiding the face?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always wondered what was the point of hiding your face when you are a massive star.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This mask gives me trypophobia haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. That a good picture with the mask a different color pop out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never seen a mask like that before. Really nice picture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He looks like he has the same mask as Kanye's in that viral performance.

    ReplyDelete